Conservation treatment, mounting and boxing
- Practical conservation treatments for all kinds of objects on paper and bound volumes.
- Mounting advices, mount-making recommendations.
- Matting and framing.
- Storage re-housing.
- Bespoke mounting and boxing solutions.
Condition survey, assessment and exhibition installation
- Condition survey on a large scale and condition assessment on an item-level.
- Exhibition installation and de-installation.
- Collection maintenance in exhibition and in storage: cleaning, pest control, environmental monitoring.
- Packing and shipping advices.
- Courier trips.
Short courses and trainings
- Introduction course on Islamic manuscripts and paintings conservation and preservation.
- Three-day short course on the ethics in Islamic manuscripts conservation and restoration.
- Two-day short course on the paper in the Islamic World: history, materials and techniques and decoration from Spain to Indonesia.
- Three-day introductory course on pigment consolidation.
- Research on the materials encountered in the Islamic and Indian manuscripts and paintings
- Technical and historical research on the Islamic and Indien manuscripts and paintings
- Recipes’ reconstruction
- Fibre analysis